Re-imagine our public spaces! In 2019, Lilly and Tunison parks are the activity hubs that anchor a mile of city streets open for people to walk, bike and play. You’ll find giant games in the parks, foursquare in the street, bicycle-powered rides, fitness classes, skateboarding, local food and drink, street installations, dance, music and more.
Sponsor Open Streets
Show your support for community livability by being an event sponsor! Choose your level of support, starting at $150.
Thank you for championing our streets as places to walk, bike, and play!
Neighbors on the event route are invited to set up mini-events in their front yards. What ideas will you bring? Here are some of ours:
- Ping-pong table
- Charades- circle of chairs, box of ideas in the middle
- Rock painting station
- Recipe giveaway
- Wet sponge bullseye
- A front yard salon! Braid hair, let people give themselves pedicures, soak their feet
- Aromatherapy tent
- Giant bubbles
- Bike-wash station
- Sprinkler obstacle course with pool noodles
- Fortune teller
- Selfie booth with props/costumes
- Dog washing station and/or water bowls + waste bags
- Set up a lounge – chairs, hammocks, rugs, ambiance
- Music (Bagpipers, we’re looking at you.)
- Creative shade spaces
Build community through shared physical activity and fun!
Need ideas? We’re full of them. Contact us.